Wednesday 26 September 2012


Hello

I hope you are fine and plenty of energy to the rest of term¡
I´m going to talk about the national holidays. This year is special for me, because it’s my first celebration like a vegetarian.  I think this situation to look horrible, but was very quiet and funny.  In this time, I could rest in my house, sleep a lot in comparison with jobs days. Also I went to visit my grandmother, and I share a lot of experiences with my family, for example we cooked vegetarian pasty, are a marvelous, and the best part,  was made without a animal pain. :D This friendly pasty contains soya protein, sweet corn, tomatoes in cubes, and a touch of oregano. 
Furthermore I was going out with my friends, Crhis, Pablo and Paulina to visit someone “Fondas” in Santiago. We were visited National Stadium and O´higgins Park.  In this place I flew to kite but I´m not very well, and chop the thread. The kite was a total wreck.  Paulina was a total expert and all the time dominates the kite even look a bird in the heaven.  After all the game, we went to drink something, because the weather was very hot.  I drank a guaraná juice and my friends “terremotos”.  Later I went to dance cumbias and someone cuecas, because I hadn’t a handkerchief.  All the people spoil me for the matter, but I only to ignore and laugh roar with laughter for the situation.
I like this national holiday because I considered was appropriate with my personal ethics and I´m very happy for this reason, maybe someone people tell me: you are a dreamer.  Maybe possible, maybe or not. 



4 comments:

  1. Nice! Celebrate like a genuine vegetarian!
    Wohow! xD
    Fly kites is a relax exercice :B <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! I really like your way of life! Im not a vegetarian but sounds very good your vegetarian pasty! kind regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the opinion of other people about your personal options don't care, because if you are happy been vegetarian is good :)

    ReplyDelete