Thursday 6 September 2012



Hello everybody:
This is the first blog in the semester. Today I`m going to talk about the first term of 2012.  In this period I studied several subjects, my favourite was archeology II, because I love this subject and all that involved.
In my free time, I did a lot of activities, for example I slept  eigth hours everynight, and in sometimes I going out with friends to disco or maybe the weekends goes to the beach.
Furthermore I was worried about the holidays, because the summer is next to finish¡ For this
reason I try make the most time in funny activities and share with my family and friends. In
general I enjoyed the first therm of 2012, but is a experience to live a only time in the
university life.
Even I say that the first therm of 2012 was a time to learn about the life¡
Good bye.

5 comments:

  1. sleep eight hours every day is the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archaelogy the best <3
    Spelpt eight hours is a great activity buy I think slept 12 hours is best than 8 ! jaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do yo sleep eigth hours? You`re a genius. I can`t it do this :C

    ReplyDelete
  4. archaeology II is the best subject ever! and yes! sleep all the day is pro!

    ReplyDelete