Thursday 15 November 2012


Hello Everyone:

Today I´m going to talk about a movie called The Big Fish.  I saw this movie in my house with my best’s friends when I was going to holidays in the summer.  Specifically we organized a pajama party and saw a lot of movies in the night. The pop corn was the start.
The actors start in the movie are different depend on the personage life stage. For example Edward Bloom (protagonist) is characterized to Albert Finney when he was an elderly.  Ewan Mc Gregor to appear when he was an adult and Perry Waltson in the child.
Refer to co-protagonist, the husband (Sandra Bloom) was interpreted for Jessica Lange in the elderly and Alison Lohman when she was young.
At the moment to classify this movie is complicated, because have a mix of genres. Although I try to choose them. In my opinion this is a drama and comedy genre.  It´s a particular mixing of emotions that finally ending in a true story. Certainly is a story currently for everyone, the problem is, we don´t see moreover that my own space.
In summary this movie is about a relationship between a father and her son.  This relation is special because Edward Bloom (father) is a men to related his life event`s with a touch of fantasy.  For this reason his son bored him, and decides to separate. Edward is finally to dead and to ask see again his son.  Along to the movie, Edward to tell his stories.
I love this movie, first because his creator is Tim Burton. He is my favorite movie director; and second, the plot is so marvelous, everyone scene was design to leave a message, in a luck of life lesson. The main is enjoy the life, and promote the own creativity.  The driving force for the happiness.   
Thank for the comments
Isa <3 




8 comments:

  1. I watched this movie. It's quite lovely and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I remember with you tell me about it movie :B, I remember to Paul in the stove saying: "prrrrrrrrrrrr"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really good movie! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent movie, I've seen at least 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I enjoy it very much this movie :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH!! I really like this movie! Is one of my favourite movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This film is very good, I liked it!

    ReplyDelete