Wednesday 10 October 2012


Today I´m going to talk about a very special gift for me. This is the book called "A orillas del río piedra me senté y lloré ". I love this book, first because it belongs to the collection of my favorite author, Paulo Coelho, and second because I loved the prose and history teach fundamental values ​​and attitudes face to face life.
This gift my mother gave me for Christmas when I was 16 years old. She told me more than a book, it was an invitation to reflect on the meaning of the things we do and what we feel. The important thing is not success, but to love and be fully happy.

Currently, the book is in my personal library, I read it several times and I have it available when I want inspiration. For me it is a real source of creativity and inspiration as I connect with myself.

By the way, this book besides being a spiritual guide, as long they have called, also is an excellent overview about the way we learn, basically trial and error, and how our decisions affect others, and then we must remember that life is one and it includes all those around us.

I hope you liked it, to me at least I loved doing this post, and I welcome your comments.

1 comment: